I believe that coaches and athletes have an innate ability to be exceptional. I believe that they have key traits that suit certain environments. I believe that given the right attention to those traits the can become world class performers.Sam Portland.
What made you want to start coaching? Was there a key event or something that happened? Something that made you want to enter into the world of performance development?
This is really important information because what made you want to enter this world is what is going to keep you here. Through every journey we are faced with resistance and struggle to navigate. This is why it is important to surround yourself with the right people. People who will keep you on your path.
Over my years of coaching I have been asked many times to formalise my internship program and include coach mentorships from a distance capacity. That time has come. Continue reading to learn more about the mentorship available.
Types of program
Within the mentorship program I am delivering development in three areas.
- One to One mentorship – Which is a full immersion process into your coaching. This program will allow you to make significant gains in your coaching incredibly quickly.
- Group Mentorship Community – Inside my mentorship community we will work with each other to process the coaching information provided and navigate the process with MAXIMUM Effect. There is live and self paced material to be consumed.
- Single Topic Development – If you just want me to work with you on a specific topic we can sit down as make it happen.
Who is this mentorship for?
This program is available for anyone who is a ‘Coach’. If you work within the realm of athlete development then I can deep dive with you on the physical, technical and tactical areas of coaching. But also and more importantly I can help YOU with and YOUR relationship with coaching.
How is the information presented?
Within these programs you can have access to the following:
- Coaching Calls
- Practical Coaching Observations
- Complementary Learning resources
- Action planning and development plans.