I have designed a speed training program that is perfect for you to get ready for the season ahead. The best speed training gains can be made in the off-season where you dont have to compete week in week out and you dont accumulate high running volumes. This way you can be fresh and on fire all the time.
This program is a step by step introductory speed training guide. What this means is that there is no guess work, everything is put in place for you to follow. If you follow it to the letter YOU will get faster and YOU will perform better. Here is the outline of the rest of the guide.
- Acceleration Mechanics – Video Guide
- Maximum Velocity Mechanics – Video Guide
- Speed Specific Warm Ups
- Six Week Schedule and Training Sessions.
- Complementary Plyometrics
- Supplementary weights program
- Access To private Speed Coaching Group where I will critique your videos.
Also dont forget to check out the In-Season Speed Manual for a way to continue to improve your speed through the hectic season.